Sunday, March 7, 2010

A little scared

So. I have not presented my program as Laura very often. Which is why the phone call I got Friday scares me.
I got a call from a lady asking me to do a program for Norskedalen. She had talked with my grandmother, heard about my presentation, thought it would be wonderful, and asked me to fill in for a group that could no longer present. And I said yes.
So May 2nd, at 2 pm, I will be presenting for about an hour at Norskedalen.

Normally, I wouldn't be scared, just nervous. But when she said that the number of people ranges from 10 to 75, I freaked a little. No one wants for a tiny crowd, or no one to show up, yet no one wants a very packed room, with over 50. Honestly, I don't think my program is very good. But I'm going to try.
Try is all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment